1. Cayce Elementary School, Cayce, SC (funded)
2. Sandhills Elementary School, Swansea, SC (currently fundraising)
3. Lexington Four Early Childhood Center, Swansea, SC*
4. Sandhills Primary School, Swansea, SC*
5. Saxe Gotha Elementary School, Lexington, SC*
6. Pelion Elementary School, Pelion, SC
7. Nursery Road Elementary School, Columbia, SC*
8. Ridge Spring-Monetta Elementary School, Ridge Spring, SC*
9. Frances F. Mack Elementary School, Gaston, SC*
10. Oak Grove Elementary School, Lexington, SC
11. White Knoll Elementary School , Lexington, SC*
12. Harbison West Elementary School, Columbia, SC*
13. H. E. Corley Elementary School, Irmo, SC*
14. Lexington Elementary School, Lexington, SC*
15. Hollywood Elementary School, Saluda, SC 2023
16. Carolina Springs Elementary School, Lexington, SC
17. Deerfield Elementary School, Lexington, SC
18. Forts Pond Elementary School, Pelion, SC
19. Congaree Elementary School, West Columbia, SC
20. Batesburg-Leesville Primary School, Batesburg, SC
21. Batesburg-Leesville Elementary School, Batesburg, SC
22. Springdale Elementary School, West Columbia, SC*
23. Forest Heights Elementary School, Columbia, SC*
24. New Bridge Academy, West Columbia, SC*
25. Sandy Run School*
26. Saluda Primary School, Saluda, SC
27. Saluda Elementary School, Saluda, SC
28. Centerville Elementary School, Gilbert, SC
29. Gilbert Elementary School, Gilbert, SC
*Not confirmed yet
We are working quietly and with steady progress!
As of March 2023, ONE school is fully funded (1,100) children.
This was such an amazing year!
As of December 2022, SEVEN Schools were fully funded! (total 4009 students and 47 small celebration recipients)
After 2 years of adaptation, we were ready to expand again and sponsor THREE elementary schools!
Goal: Three Elementary Schools
As of May 2021, ONE School was fully funded! (615 students)
As of August 2021, TWO Schools were fully funded and 1 small celebration! (total 1345 students and 21 students)
As of October 2021, THREE Schools were fully funded! ( total 1922 students )
As on November 2021, FOUR Schools were fully funded! (total 2481 students)
As of December 2021, FIVE Schools were fully funded! (total 3281 students and 58 small celebration recipients)
Yet again, 2020 looked different for us because of the changes created in response to the pandemic. Again, we adapted and we delivered 208 pairs of shoes to 5 area schools.
2019 looked different for us because of last minute policy changes in our sponsored schools. We adapted and provided two elementary schools with 386 pairs of shoes.
Our children at our two sponsored elementary schools were so excited to see us again! This year we gifted 1,264 pairs of shoes!
We expanded and sponsored two elementary schools with 1,192 pairs of shoes. So many feet!!
We sponsored our first elementary school with 505 pairs of shoes! What an unforgettable day.
Whether you help through monetary donations, volunteering your time, or spreading our mission through word-of-mouth, thank you! We couldn't accomplish our goals without you!